Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moving and selling

I moved out of the Twin Cities in the middle of last month and had to sell my scooter. I was in fact still with the broken cable, so I gave it away to a friend for rather cheap. I hope he will fix and make some good use of it - and perhaps even contribute to these pages one day!

In the mean time, I will finish some small posts that I always wanted to do but never really had time for. Perhaps I'll get to it later this winter. I will also be opening a web board. I would like to create a permanent place online where this sort of scooter experience can be shared and stored.

I am now in Barcelona, a city ranked number two in the number of scooters (per head?). The things are literary everywhere, quite a teaser. I will however be a while before I can get one of my own.

3 comments:

Roy Karny said...

Wait! Wait! Wait! Are you in fact, as I understand Baronless?!?!?! I'm just beginning to comprehend what is up...

Roy.

YL said...

Well, yes, that's right. It would have been a little hard to take it on the airplane ;) Most of the stories were written while I still had the scoot though.

Yarko

Real hound said...

Woww..What a nice sharing..It,s extremely good and helpful for me.