Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taking it out of storage

So I went ahead and unwrapped the scoot two weeks ago. Surprisingly, it didn't have that much rust - except for some quite visible on the back shock absorbers. Still, it doesn't look that scary. No living things took shelter under the cover, which is a huge success. Even more surprisingly, most gas is still in there, the level barely went down. There are also signs of gas vapor spots all around the filling port. As I tried to decide whether I actually want to try starting it on old gas, it started snowing and we got a full six inches or so, pun intended. Now that I have some time again, we got another snow warning. Oh well. Yeah, the brake fluid from front brake seems to be gone completely - looks like my brake exercise are far from over.

No comments: