Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trip to dealership

I went to my dealer this week to get replacement for the threaded brake caliper. In fact, he's not even the guy I bought my scoot from. He used to be a mechanic in that dealership, then bought it over and moved way further into suburbs. Yeah, and they changed the name, too :)

So I was quite anxious about this at first, but he actually honored my warranty when I was replacing my exhaust gasket. Caliper is of course my fault, so I had to buy it. He offered to get me a caliper from a slightly used Baron, supposedly with under 300 miles on it. So I went for it, for just $25. And when I mentioned I needed new reflectors (old broke when I flipped the bike my first time), he just threw them in for free. So this is really cool. It is also great to have a dealer who actually knows stuff about what he sells.

The place is now called GoMoto, with still quite a raw website. They are now in Osseo. Yeah, and the guy's name is Marty.

No comments: